Friday, May 1, 2009

Quotes of the Week

These past couple of weeks have been slow on the "quotes" front, and LP was the only real star. So without further ado, I present the quotes of the last two weeks:
-----
(On Philip Roth)
BKG: "He has the sexual perversions of a starving man and a hungry panther all at once."

-----
(On our boss being appointed to President Obama's PCAST)
AJK: "What does PCAST stand for?"

ME: "Something like President's Committee of Advisors for Science and Tech--or President's Council? It's like the Jedi."
-----
(On explaining kinases to non-scientists)
LP: "This is how I explain the kinase to other people: if it doesn't work, CANCER! CANCER! CANCER!"

-----
LP: "When I say something nasty I say it in English so that the beautiful will be associated only with Chinese."
-----
LP: "I have to tell you a story....it's a story about dickishness."
-----
LP: "I represent sexiness. I'm just there to sex it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment