Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quotes of the Week

Again, I blame my friends and co-workers for the paltry selection of quotes these last few weeks. That said, these four might rank with some of the best--is quality winning out over quantity?
-----
AJK: I always picture Anthony Lane as old.
CGC: Like Norman Mailer old or Jane Fonda old?
AJK: Like Jane Fonda old.
-----
On LRC's description of some of the sexual health drug trials currently being run by the NIH
MR: So how do those drug trials work? Do they just give them to people and then tell them to go have loads of unprotected sex?
-----
JL: ME, Michael Jackson just died.
ME: What happened? Did he walk backwards into the street?
-----
On viewing the Congolese birds diorama at the American Museum of Natural History
NCT: Whoa, I'm glad I didn't grow up in the Congo--look at all these birds! Way too confusing.
CGC: As opposed to other reasons for not wanting to grow up in the Congo?
NCT: I guess there are other good reasons, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment