Monday, September 28, 2009

Quotes of the Week

With all of my recent traveling, I've found that either my ears have failed to pick out memorable quotes, or that the people around me have become decidedly less quotable. Either way, LP remains a reliable repository of memorable quips!
-----
On his encounter with immigration at Charles De Gaulle Airport.
LP: I wasn't exactly yelling at them, but I was saying unpleasant things.
-----
While walking at Fort Point in San Francisco with CGC, CG, and MAR.
CGC
: If you could be either a pelican or a seagull, which would you be?
MAR: A pelican.
Thoughtfully, a few second later.
MAR
: But you know, I worry that I wouldn't be very good at being a pelican.

-----
LP: You know, when I come to this great country, I realize that if you want someone to like you, you show them your boob if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment