Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Quotes of the Week

The past two months only produced a few notable quotes, but what quotes they are. Enjoy!
-----
LP: "I have something highly inappropriate to say".
CGC: "What is it?"
LP: "I leave it to suspense".
-----
JML: "I was electrocuted last night".
CGC: "You were?"
JML: "Yeah, just a little bit. It kind of felt good".
-----
LP: "I bought a Dutch tile".
CGC: "You bought a Dutch child?"
LP: "A Dutch tile".
CGC: "Oh. That's inappropriate?"
LP: "No, that wasn't what I was going to say. But, some Dutch tiles are very inappropriate".
-----
While ordering ice cream at Sweet Melissa in Cobble Hill.
MS: "Chocolate chip?!? I am SO OVER that flavor; I've been over that flavor since I was five years old. Tell me one thing that chocolate chip can do that cookies and cream or mint chip can't".
-----
While sitting in the Salt Lake City airport.
CGC: "How come neither Betty nor Veronica ever seriously dated Reggie?"
LRC: "Are you serious?"
CGC: "Of course I'm serious. Why didn't they?"
LRC: "Because Reggie was an a**hole!"

No comments:

Post a Comment